Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Introduction

I have put off the telling of this story for so long, twenty years in fact, that most people have given up believing it will ever see the light of day. Well here it is in full.

Have you ever wondered what would happen if everything you did worked and you couldn't fail? Would you succeed beyond your wildest dreams? Or would you do what I have done and shrink into a fearful, inactive and sad person?

The only cure is action, to prove it to yourself. The truth is, there is no failure, only experience and learning and I have learnt unless you do what you love, you live in a world of "what ifs", "I could haves" and "if onlys" that never were.

Well in this story I am taking action. I am The Master of my Fate as I live out my belief. I hope you enjoy the journey as much as I have, there is fulfillment here and the feeling of hope springing eternal.

Come with me now beyond the "Edge of Dreams"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Alan Donegan said...

How do I get Chapter 1 Doug? I really want to have a read.........

5:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home